Thursday, November 17, 2011

Race Against Time- A letter From President Dr. Jeffrey A. Bell


Dear Friends,
   
RACE AGAINST TIME was the theme for Campus Days held on the weekend of November 3 - 5. It was an exciting time with about fifty in attendance. Attendees experienced life in the dormitory, ate in the cafeteria, attended classes, and mingled with students and staff.  The altars were full on Friday evening as many came to dedicate themselves to the will of God.  One young man gave his heart to Jesus.

Following are some of the comments from visitors:

"I was privileged and honored to be a part of such a pure and uplifting experience.  It's inspiring to me to know you guys do this everyday. Thank you so much for letting me be a part of this wonderful world you have here."

"Awesome!   Amazing!" 

"This weekend was fun, exciting, and productive. I learned many things." 

"Life changing!"

"I had a lot of fun, and I can hardly wait to come back for the Cornerstone Program."

"Very insightful, helped me grow more spiritually, and helped me understand God's plan for my life more clearly."

Pray with us that several of those who were in attendance will join us as students in the coming semesters.
Blessings,

(Dr.) Jeffrey A. Bell
President

campus days 11

No comments:

Post a Comment