Thursday, September 13, 2012

My Travels in Africa- A Letter from President Dr. Jeffrey A. Bell

Dear Friends,

I am presently in Sogakope, Ghana, Africa. We had a great time in our opening services. We are thankful for the students He has given us to train. On Thursday, September 13, I will leave for Nigeria where I will visit Overcomers School of Theology. This school is operated by some of the graduates of the former Christ Ambassadors Faith School of Theology. It will be a great joy to meet with some of our alumni while I am there.

I will arrive back in Charleston on Wednesday, September 19. Please continue to keep me in your prayers.

Blessings,

(Dr.) Jeffrey A. Bell
President   

Pictured: Several FTAS students with Life in the Spirit Study Bibles
Ghana students w Bibles

No comments:

Post a Comment