Friday, November 1, 2013

Alumni on Crusades by President Dr. Jeffrey A. Bell

Dear Freinds,
I had a great time on the Fall Crusade, traveling with the Faith Trio. Our travels took us to - Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, West Virginia, Maryland, and New York. We thank the Lord for keeping us safe over the many miles. We also thank Him for the lives that were touched through the Word and song. 

Whenever I am out traveling, I look forward to having Faith alumni attend our services. I saw several on this trip. Mrs. Kimberly (Stotler) Smith graduated in 1981.  She drove 45 minutes to attend one of our services. She had heard that I had two alumni kids with me.  She had been roommates with both of their mothers. Ashley Randall of Patten, Maine, is the daughter of Rev. Frank (91) and Tammy (Deroiser) (89) Randall. Paige Dumond of Gulf Shores, Alabama, is the daughter of Rev. Bruce (92M) and Heather (Yeaton) (91M) Dumond. The other member of the trio is Andrew McLaughlin of Perham, Maine. 

Pictured:  Paige Dumond, Kimberly Smith, Ashley Randall, and Andrew McLaughlin


No comments:

Post a Comment