Thursday, November 25, 2010

A Letter of Thanks - A message from Dr. Jeffrey Bell

Dear Friends,

Psalm 100:4   Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise:  be thankful unto him, and bless his name.

Praise God! Praise God! Praise God! Everyday should be a time of thanksgiving to our God, and it is, but I am also thankful that there is a special season of Thanksgiving.  When you thank God for your blessings on Thanksgiving Day, would you also join me in thanking Him for the way that He has blessed Faith?

I am so grateful that as I leave the campus for a time with family, I will not have to be concerned about a mortgage payment or  other bills owed by the school.  God has blessed us to become debt free.

I am so appreciative of  the team that I work with at Faith.  Some have sacrificed many years of their lives for this work.  Others are just beginning with us.  My staff are the ones that help me to work toward  and implement the vision that God has given me for Faith.  I also thank the Lord for the wonderful members of our Board of Directors.  They are a great support to me.  I love all the students that God has given us.  They are a very diverse group, but together they serve God and have a desire to train to do the work of the ministry.

I am grateful for all of our alumni and friends who support us both financially and prayerfully.  I am thankful to the Lord that the future for  Faith looks brighter than ever.

May God bless you and yours and give you a happy Thanksgiving Day!

Blessings,
 
(Dr.) Jeffrey A. Bell
President

No comments:

Post a Comment