Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Faith Auditorium - A Letter from Dr. Jeffrey Bell


Dear Friends,

The outside of our gymnasium has been completed - wrapped with insulation and siding.  What a difference it is making! There is no more frost on the inside corners of the building. Praise God!  Without any extra heat the temperature now hovers around 62 degrees. This makes it a lot more enjoyable for students to have recreation there. The building looks beautiful.  Our vision, is to renovate the inside of the gym into an all purpose facility and call it Faith Auditorium.

 
What really blesses my heart is to see a group of students and staff gathering for special times of fasting and prayer.  They are seeking God for a supernatural visitation of His glorious presence.  Will you join us in that prayer?   

 
Blessings,

(Dr.) Jeffrey A. Bell
President
Completed Gym

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mr Bell,
    It's a treasure to my heart to see Faith School of Theology after all these years & on Facebook no less! Many years ago,[1980-1981?] I lived on campus with the Faith School kids but I was only in the 8th grade & went to school at Higgins Classical Inst. Is it still there? I also planned to attend [& was accepted] at Faith School Of Theology the year I graduated high school [1984] I can see from this Facebook Account, the school is thriving & doing better than ever. I know the Piers have passed on to glory I'm sure many years ago but I never forgot them. I never forgot Faith School & I hope the msg of salvation through Christ continues to thrive until Jesus comes back. God truly bless you in all the work you do for Him!
    In His Love,
    Christine Blouin Lamb.

    ReplyDelete