Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Girls Bathroom - A Letter from the President


Dear Friends,

Heather T. - "Amazing"

Kayla S. - "Oh, my goodness! I love it - best thing ever!"

Alyse D. - "I am shocked! I love the color! So well done."

 
These were some of the reactions to the new bathroom in the ladies' dormitory. For some years the bathrooms in our dormitories have needed modernization.  This task was completed during the recent Christmas break. 

I look forward to sharing a lot more news with you next week!
 

Blessings,


(Dr.) Jeffrey A. Bell
President
New Bathroom

4 comments:

  1. Looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome everything looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a Miracle!!! Thank you Jesus...so happy for all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Quite the change! I remember the days of 5 minute showers back in 79-80 because that was all the hot water they had! Looks like things have really changed for the better. :)
    Christine Blouin.

    ReplyDelete